When you visit the Novant Health Michael Jordan Family Medical Clinic, you can build a relationship with a provider who will get to know your unique health history. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the care you need in a setting that makes you feel welcome.
We serve patients of all ages, from newborns to seniors. If you or a family member is sick, we will make every effort to get you a same-day appointment so you can feel better sooner.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Annual wellness visits for adults and children
- Medicare annual checkups
- Sick-child appointments
- Immunizations for adults and children, including flu shots
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Ear washes
- Treatment of minor injuries and illnesses, including fevers and burns
- Management of chronic illnesses such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, weight concerns, acid reflux, arthritis and osteoporosis
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing
- Minor procedures, including stitches (sutures) and joint injections
- Women’s health services, including Pap tests, birth control consultations, pelvic exams and care for gynecologic concerns
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs; used to examine heart function)
- Spirometry (lung function tests)
- On-site lab tests
- On-site X-rays
Urgent and after hours care
If you need medical care on an evening or weekend, or you have an urgent medical need that requires immediate care but is not life-threatening, Novant Health has convenient urgent care centers throughout Charlotte.
Find an urgent care center near you