When you visit the Novant Health Michael Jordan Family Medical Clinic, you can build a relationship with a provider who will get to know your unique health history. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the care you need in a setting that makes you feel welcome.
We serve patients of all ages, from newborns to seniors. If you or a family member is sick, we will make every effort to get you a same-day appointment so you can feel better sooner.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Annual wellness visits for adults and children
- Medicare annual checkups
- Sick-child appointments
- Immunizations for adults and children, including flu shots
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Ear washes
- Treatment of minor injuries and illnesses, including fevers and burns
- Management of chronic illnesses such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, weight concerns, acid reflux, arthritis and osteoporosis
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing
- Minor procedures, including stitches (sutures) and joint injections
- Women’s health services, including Pap tests, birth control consultations, pelvic exams and care for gynecologic concerns
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs; used to examine heart function)
- Spirometry (lung function tests)
- On-site lab tests
- On-site X-rays
Urgent and After Hours Care:
If you need medical care on an evening or weekend, or you have an urgent medical need that requires immediate care but is not life-threatening, Novant Health has convenient urgent care centers throughout Charlotte.